Upcoming Events: Looking for local Beer Fests & events at Biloba where you can let your hair down and have a GREAT time? Check out the list below!
- Saturday, January 27th we will be open from 1-10:30pm (extended hours)
- Midwinter Beer Fest: Sunday, February 18th from 12-5pm
- Oconomowoc Brewfest: Saturday, March 3rd from 5-9pm
- St. Patrick’s Day Party: Saturday, March 17th from 4-10pm at Biloba
- Biloba’s 4 Year Anniversary Party: Saturday, April 28th from 2-10pm at Biloba. More exciting details to follow…
“Midwest IPA” Home Brew Contest: This year marks our 4th annual Home Brew contest & we could not be more excited! The winner will produce their beer on our 10 BBL Brewhouse for serving in our tasting room as well as at a tap account (location TBD). As in previous years, we will be providing Briess base malt, common specialties & Fermentis yeast. In addition, feel free to provide any other items you want to add (you may ask Gordon for ingredients that are not common to the home brew shop as well).
- The Beer: This year we want YOU to be creative and produce a very tasty IPA, with a catch… We have the West Coast IPA, The New England (East Coast IPA) but there really is no IPA that represents the Midwest. The brew can be malty or not, dry or sweet, cloudy or clear…the point is you have free reign to make what you believe would be popular. Below you will find some important dates. Get creative and get your samples entered in the contest!
- Important Dates:
- Grain Pickup: Friday, February 3rd from 5-8pm, OR Saturday, February 4th from 2-5pm
- Beer Samples: Due by Saturday, March 24th
- Beer Judging: Sunday, March 25th – We will be judging solely on the premises of aroma, taste and can/would we (and the public) drink more than one glass. We will not be judging per BJCP guidelines, as this is a creative contest.
- Brewing the Winner: Week of April 1st Tap Accounts Want Biloba beer when we aren’t open OR you are out on the town? Here are some GREAT places to check out!**The winning beer will be on tap at our 4th Annual Anniversary Party (Saturday, April 28th from 2-10pm)**
More to come very soon – watch our website for updates!
Beer Lineup: With summer and fall behind us, we’ve busted out some great winter brews sure to please beer lovers! With 13 tap lines, we like to have fun doing experimental batches in addition to our staples. Check out our current tap list and some exciting information on an upcoming Lambic release!
Growler Punch Cards: We want you to know we appreciate you, so we now have growler punch cards! A really simple way to earn a free growler ($10 value) after your 10th growler fill.
Hours of Operation: We are now open 4 days a week & have set hours!!! Should the hours ever fluctuate, advanced notice will be provide through all social media outlets.
Wednesday: 5-9:30pm ($3 pints from 5-7pm)